Sunday 20 October 2013

MJ Rabbit loves... Saint Laurent Paris

Just when I thought Hedi Slimane’s ads for French fashion house Saint Laurent Paris couldn’t get any better, they have. Take a look at the November issues of the glossy mags.

In my dreams, I’m Dutch model Freja Beha Erichsen, swanning around Paris in my black leather mini-skirt and matching chain-handle bag. 

When I’m not Freja, I’m Chanel’s muse Amanda Harlech, clad in black couture, being chauffeur-driven around the French capital to my favourite stores – Colette, Galeries Lafayette and Saint Laurent, of course.

A few years ago I met Harlech’s daughter Tallulah on a fashion shoot for the uber-luxury magazine, BBeyond. I took a picture of her penny loafers but I can’t find it - aagh! By the way, I'm supporting her Twitter campaign for her mum to take over from Karl at Chanel. Mums rule!

Anyway, here’s Freja/me rocking Saint Laurent’s Fall 13 look: