Friday 4 October 2013

Hublot fashions a winning strategy

I donned my Hublot Big Bang Jeans (see my previous post) for a party last night at Hublot's flagship store in London thrown by the fast-growing Swiss watch brand and Tatler magazine.

I love the way Hublot's brand owner, LVMH Group, is "fusing" (excuse the pun) the worlds of fashion and watches in its collections - and this sound approach is paying off. My mole in London's Hublot store tells me that some 30-35% of all watch sales at Hublot are to women. Women like me - with superb taste!

My favourite timepiece in the store is the Hublot Big Bang White Zebra Bang - a beautiful watch sporting a black and white calfskin strap. I want one - but can I have a calfskin face, too? I adore my Big Bang Jeans, partly because the face is covered in DSquared denim, and I just think that's so cool.

Hublot Big Bang White Zebra Bang